A Compliment A Day + Happy New Year!

So, here is it. A new year. The 365 page book that only we can control. I've made my resolution - I'm going to give at least 1 compliment a day for the next year.


Happy new year! It's now 2016 and my facebook and snapchat feed is filled up with little messages celebrating the holiday with friends and family. I hope 2016 is amazing for you!


Have you made any new years resolutions? Usually I don't, but this year I decided to give it a try! The compliment giving started in 2015, with Tumblr compliment sprees and real life compliments on sticky notes, but I feel like 2016 really is the year for spreading love therefore I'm setting myself this goal! Yesterday and today I've given a few through Tumblr, and will continue to spread the happiness every day of the year. That means by the end of 2016 I would have given over 365 compliments to over 365 people which sounds amazing!

Have you made a resolution? I would love to hear them!



disclaimer: the cute little drawing is from chibird.com I didn't draw it!

No comments

* thank you so much for commenting! i do try and respond to all of them but i do miss some. love you! *