Things to be Happy About in February

February, hello! The 'tester' month is over and its definitely 2016, and if you're not feeling it, here's my list of things to be happy about in 2016.





1) The new 1975 album. 

If you don't know who The 1975 are, where have you been? The coolest indie band came onto the scene in 2013 with their self titled album and are back again on the 26th of February with the new jam "I Like It When You Sleep, for You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware Of It". Three songs already out, and I couldn't be more excited for the rest of the tunes. My ears are waiting.

2) Spring is pretty much here. 

I saw the first daffodils of the year yesterday! It was so exciting. I don't really like spring or summer (more of an autumn person) but that was sort of exciting. I don't know what spring is like elsewhere in the world, but in your in the UK and you're a big fan of flowers, you're in luck. 

3) Valentines

Okay maybe this one depends on whether you like the holiday, but I like it. Well I tend to like it if I've got someone to spend it with. Sucks. Get some ice cream, sit in and watch a movie. Valentines can be great!

4)  Pretty sunrises

Don't you just love waking up in the morning and seeing the cutest sunrise! It's usually in the spring I'm up at 6am with my camera trying to capture a pink sky. 

5) Fridays

This does happen every month, but still be happy about it... February has 4 Fridays in it. 4 days of joy. 4 days to look forward to. I hope you have the best Fridays this month!

What are some things you're looking forward to this month?

p.s. don't you freakin' LOVE that sweater??? IT'S A BEAR!!!!

No comments

* thank you so much for commenting! i do try and respond to all of them but i do miss some. love you! *