A Big Catch-Up

So, I haven't posted for a while. It's a shame, because blogging kinda made it's way down to the bottom of my list of things to do! I haven't had the motivation to do anything. At all. So I think it's time for a catch up.

During my little break from blogging, I had mock exams. Basically preparation exams for my real exams in about two months time, which I'm absolutely terrified about. From here to then, you'll find me at my desk with a textbook with the 'studyblr' tag open on Tumblr. That's my home.

I started learning guitar! That's right, in the free hours between when school ends and when I become cluttered with orders from family members, I've been taking lessons on guitar from the Yousician app on my phone. So far I can do the frets and pick the strings, I'm looking forward to learning the chords! Finally putting good use to the guitar I've had for years but never touched...

I got a girlfriend! Yes yes, I finally got the courage to talk to the cute girl who was in my class for years, and we had some serious chemistry. We were practically flirting from day one, and its now official! To say I'm excited is an understatement!

Okay I think we're all caught up, what's new in your lives? Also - any posts you'd like me to do in the future! I'd love some suggestions!

No comments

* thank you so much for commenting! i do try and respond to all of them but i do miss some. love you! *