Motivation Problems

If you've got a creative mind, you probably know what I'm talking about when I say that b
eing unmotivated is the absolute worst. The ideas are running around your head, but you don't have the energy to actually perform them...well that's me today.



I was fine yesterday! I spent the evening watching YouTube videos and I was so inspired I could do anything in the whole world. This morning is a different story, as all I've done so far today was get dressed and cooked mini sausage rolls that I dunked in mayo and shoved in my mouth. Yeah, really productive.

As I'm writing this, I'm sitting on the sofa with a cup of coffee and unlimited biscuits trying to get my own brain to work.

I'm still a student in school so really, weekends are my only time for blogging and on the one day I have free, my mind is broken. Its like someone has cut the power lines from my brain to my energy, and I can't match the two up to actually do anything.. you just need to choose between waiting for the next wave of motivation, or forcing yourself to do something right there and then.

So when you're dying to be creative, but your thoughts are muddled and you've forgotten everything you wanted to do, you're kinda screwed.

No comments

* thank you so much for commenting! i do try and respond to all of them but i do miss some. love you! *