Fifteen Festive Questions Tag!

I do love going through a tag, and this festive one seemed perfect for christmas eve!



1. Favourite Christmas Scent?
It's got to be fresh christmas trees or maybe tinsel? Does tinsel have a smell? I also love the Yankee Candle christmas scents, I don't have them but my family burn them when I go to their houses and it makes everything more festive. 

2. Gingerbread or Candy Canes?
Gingerbread for sure. I'm more of a chocolate over sweets person, and gingerbread just does it for me. 

3. Is your tree real or fake?
Real, but only because we get them for free from my dads workplace. If it was up to me I'd have a fake tree...just that little bit more festive. 

4. Quality Street or Roses?
See I'm one of those people who can never remember which is which.. From my memory, it's Quality Street I love. The strawberry and orange creme ones are my favourite but they always disappear first!

5. Do you dress up or down on December 25th?
Down for the presents. We usually stay in our pyjamas for the morning, then go and get dressed once the presents are opened. 

6. Do you have any special festive traditions?
No, not really. On Christmas eve we have a nice steak dinner with traditional English fat chips then we all to bed fairly early. No special ones that I can think of! 

7. Any embarrassing Christmas moments that come to mind?
Not that I can think of. My whole year is pretty embarrassing, I guess my awkwardness fades a little for the holiday season. 

8. Do you wake up early or late on Christmas?
Neither. I wake up when everyone else wakes up, which is around 8-9am. I don't like to be early because the wait KILLS me and late...who wants to be late to wake up? We wait for everybody else to wake up before any presents are opened so nobody can be too late. 

9. If you had a stocking where did you hang them?
Oh my, the stockings. I've had my stocking since I was little, and one christmas I wanted to write my name on it. Little old me spelled my own name wrong, in permanent marker, on my stocking. I now have 'BEKY' spelled on my fluffy red stocking. 
But no, we never hung them anywhere. They were strung wherever was available or simply left on the floor. 

10. Favourite festive film/s?
Love Actually! I do also like Elf sometimes but not too much. 

11. Was there a present you always asked for, but never received?
Not really. I never asked for much, maybe a pair of jeans or something I didn't want to pay for myself but nothing big. No expectations, no disappointments! 

12. What was the best gift you received as a child?
A mini netbook laptop! It was the worst laptop, but I guess my grandad got so fed-up of me using his laptop that he got me my own. I learned my computer skills from a very young age!

13. What is on top of your christmas tree?
Me. I'm the star. I'm the angel. 
Joking, there's a little angel on top who is a bit broken but still adds the festive touch!

14. Favourite festive food?
I'm not sure if this is festive, but cherry bakewells. I don't like mince pies so cherry bakewell tarts in the foil packets are my alternatives. 
Also I LOVE gingerbread!

15. Favourite christmas activity?
Board games with the family! My whole family are BIG board gamers. There's usually at least 5 board game gifts exchanged so we have a test out and see our best ones. My favourite is Ticket to Ride Europe!

I got this tag from the lovely milkbubbletea who recently completed it, go over and check hers out! Feel free to copy and paste this over and do it yourself - make sure to tag me so I can see your answers!

No comments

* thank you so much for commenting! i do try and respond to all of them but i do miss some. love you! *